Wednesday, November 25, 2015

December Space Exchange






December 2015 will see the end of four years of Space Exchange concerts. (Not that we're stopping!) I'm sure many would be surprised we've lasted this long. If you attend these shows, first of all thank you for your patronage. I'm happy that we can bring you this series and hope to keep it fresh and interesting. Many many thanks to John Pergal and the Thunderbird Cafe for supporting this idea. And not to lecture, but if you do come to the shows, remember that the Thunderbird is there to sell you food and drinks. It goes a long way if everyone attending buys at least one thing. The shows are free, after all.

December will see more appearances by me than usual. On the 1td, I'll be in the saxophone seat with Blink; we'll also be playing Friday at the James Street Speakeasy & Gastropub. The 8th is Space Exchange standard bearer Thoth Trio, me with Paul Thompson and David Throckmorton. I'll be sitting in on a few things with Ian Gordon on the 15th, and playing here and there on Chris Parker's 2nd annual Chrisparkermas show.

Apart from that, not a lot of things for me to mention for the time being.

No comments: