Sunday, April 5, 2015

A glacially increasing international presence

Blogger lets you see the countries of people who have browsed your blog. (Not to mention things such as OS, browser, etc.) So, nineteen hits from the Ukraine?

I suppose there's a comment in there somewhere about not only how ubiquitous our data network is, but how anything posted publicly online can travel around the world and be seen by anyone. (Note to my college students: always keep this in mind and don't post embarrassing things online. Be mindful of your digital footprint.)

So, to all my Ukrainian, German, Romanian, French, Australian, Canadian, British, Indonesian, and Polish friends, here are a few things happening in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA, North America.



2 comments:

shanleymusic said...

Crazy, Ben! Know what's crazier? I didn't know you had this blog til now.

shanleymusic said...

Crazy, Ben! Know what's crazier? I didn't know you had this blog til now.